48 Pall Mall
48 Pall Mall offers 32,000 sq ft of modern, open plan Grade A office accommodation over lower ground, ground and seven upper floors.
The new office building has been completely redeveloped partly behind a restored historic façade. The building provides nine floors of high specification office space ranging in size from 2,000 sq ft to 4,000 sq ft along with three roof terraces on the sixth and seventh floors.
The building is situated in the heart of St James’s, one of London’s most prestigious business districts and home to a variety of office occupiers, restaurants, hotels, private members’ clubs and art galleries. It is also close to the popular shopping locations of Jermyn Street and Bond Street.
FACTS & FIGURES
- 32,500 sq ft Grade A offices
- Completed in June 2016
- Designed to BREEAM 2011 'Excellent'
- Light open plan high specification office space
- Three roof terraces on the sixth and seventh floors
- Contemporary new façade and bespoke bronze concrete wall artwork by Timorous Beasties
- For office availability enquires click here.