Recognised for its distinct, curvilinear shape, Park House is a modern landmark building opposite Selfridges on Oxford Street. The building is the biggest development in the area for 40 years, occupying an acre site between North Audley Street and Park Street.
Park House comprises 165,000 sq ft of contemporary office space, 39 luxury apartments with roof terraces, and 93,000 sq ft of double-height retail space.
The seven floors of high specification office space have some of the largest floor plates in the West End. They also benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows providing a vast amount of natural light and views across Mayfair and the capital. Its proximity to Bond Street Station's imminent Crossrail line makes it a highly attractive for international businesses.
Each of the 39 luxury rental apartments is unique, with individually styled interiors and designer furnishings. All apartments feature the latest in smart home technology.
Park House’s ten double height retail units benefit from a dramatic frontage and floor to ceiling windows that attract shoppers from Oxford Street’s 200 million annual visitors.
FACTS & FIGURES
- 320,000 sq ft
- 165,000 sq ft of office space over seven floors
- Large clear office floor plates up to 28,000 sq ft
- 93,000 sq ft of retail space
- Eight flagship brands occupy the retail units - Zara, Swarovski, Folli Follie, Links of London, Urban Outfitters, Bershka, Pandora and River Island
- 39 luxury residential apartments , 12 with balconies or landscaped terraces
- Located in the heart of London's West End